David Nelson, DO, MBA
- BS, Hobart College (1995)
- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (1999)
- MBA, George Washington University (2010).
- Family Medicine Internship and Residency, Memorial Hospital- Peninsula, Ormond Beach, FL (2002)
- Family Practice
- Board Certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
My health care philosophy is in keeping with our community health center’s approach to care: we stress evidence based approaches to care, balanced with the recognition and treatment of each patient as an individual. We exploit effective, systematic methods of care delivery to improve quality, patient satisfaction and efficiency.